Monday, October 20, 2008

Second Chemo Treatment

My second treatment was today. All went well. Dr. Dunder said that my blood counts were good so that unless there was a problem I didn't need to go in for blood work on the off week. That's awesome. This is a photo of me with my gorgeous oncologist. Mark says next year he'll be old enough to get his driver's license.....


Cathy isn't quite as good looking as Dr. Dunder, but I couldn't get a better oncology nurse. She is awesome. Smart. Sweet. Loving. She is a wonderful woman. I look forward to getting to know her better.

It was nice having Aunt Josie there with me today.
And very nice to have my mom here too!!!
My friend Kristine brought us lunch. She was unable to come to my birthday party last night so she brought my birthday present to the cancer care center and we had a party there. Hey, I have to be here every other Monday, but that doesn't mean we can't have fun while we're there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment