Monday, September 8, 2008

Socks

Kristine sent me the greatest sockgram! It's a pair of bright yellow socks with a smiley face on them! How fun is that! And you all know how much I like fun socks! I've heard that my feet will be cold once I start treatement so what a great gift that was! I'm going to have to remember to post a picture of them they are so great. Maybe since I won't be needing a hat party I'll have a sock party! Notice operative word here being party. Any excuse for a party.

Time to go run some errands before I have to go get a PET scan done. I'm learning more medical info than I ever wanted. Feel free to ask questions! I'm happy to share my experience with anyone that is curious about what they are doing. It doesn't bother me at all. In fact, it makes me feel better to talk about it.

Love you guys!
Millie

No comments:

Post a Comment