Wednesday, September 3, 2008

If two are better than one...

This was my reading this morning from Ecclesiastes 4

9 Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work:
10 If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!
11 Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm. But how can one keep warm alone?
12 Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.

I read this and of course thought of all you wonderful awesome friends out there supporting Mark & I.  How can I lose?  I am so blessed to have each and every one of you.  Thank you for being a part of my life.  You have all enriched me beyond what you could possibly know.
 
Love,
Millie

No comments:

Post a Comment