Tuesday, September 23, 2008

day before surgery

I have a feeling this is going to be like the longest day from hell. I am really wired about tomorrow. Don't know why. I've done my research and it really isn't a big deal. I know this isn't a big deal to my surgeon because he has done this numerous times. I have faith in him and trust him. But still, I am stressed. It's only 7:30 and I have one load of laundry done and the upstairs all clean and shiny already. Now I'll do the downstairs. Not that there's much to clean. Cleaned it all the day we left for Europe and then cleaned it again when i got back. Pretty much just need to vacuum the living room and do the laundry.

What I really should be doing is my devotions for today and remember that this is in God's hands. I guess this is what happens when I forget to pray for God's peace and to be still and know that he is God. Going upstairs to follow my own advice.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Millie glad to see you had a great time over in London & Paris.
    Can't wait to see some pictures.

    I know you are a very strong woman and you will get threw this cancer thing. Hey ya quit smoking that wasn't a easy task either.

    Kathy and my prayers are headed your way and everyone around you will pull their prayers together and make it you at your strongest.

    I know the feeling of being scared to death with cancer. Just hang in there and fight and fight and keep that positive attitude on going.

    God bless you.

    Frank & Kathy

    ReplyDelete