I am still waiting to hear from the oncologist to see when I'll start chemo. If I don't hear before noon today I'm going to find a different onc to see me. I'll call Dr. Dobson again and see if he ever got around to sending the referal to Dr. Dunder and if not, why not. That should have been done weeks ago so that once the put the porta cath in I was ready to go. This stuff is GROWING inside me. We need to start treatment NOW! Dobson told me when he said it was ok to go to Europe that he would have everything set up and we would get going as soon as I returned. Well, he set up the part that put money in HIS pocket.
If I don't have an appointment by noon I'm going to pull out the list of oncologists recommended by my insurance company and start calling until I find one willing to start treatment right away. I'm not going to just sit here and wait for someone to finally get around to doing what should have been done already. I won't get well that way.