Monday, August 25, 2008

Ulcer

Friday, August 22. Dr. Davis my primary care physician called this morning to see how I was doing. He had just received the reports from the surgeon and wanted to know how I was doing and if there was anything he could do to help me, or if there were any questions I wanted to discuss with him. I told him about the chest pains I had been having for two weeks and he told me to come in and see him.

The other thing that I found out from the CT scan was that I had gallstones. I thought maybe that was causing the pain, but it wasn't. I have an ulcer. Me, who has like no stress in my life has an ulcer. Go figure. At least now I know what was causing my chest pains. My heart is fine! Dr. Davis put me on nexium and the pain was almost completely gone in 24 hours.

I feel like I'm just falling apart. This just isn't quite fair. I quit smoking 8 months ago, started eating well and have been exercising almost every day for month. I've felt better than I have in years and now all of a sudden it's one thing after another. I have a feeling it's going to be a long few months until this year is over.

Next appointment Wednesday...let the fun continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment