Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Chemo round 2 week 2

It took a week for me to wake up :) Could be worse. Could have been sick the whole time. Sunday had it's moments. Was warned that the new meds would give me diarreah but in fact had exactly the opposite problem. Until about 4:00 Sunday afternoon just as we were pulling into the parking garage at Bobcat's Arena to watch the Charlotte Checkers hockey game. It was a LONG walk from the parking garage to a restroom! But I made it. Barely! Things have moved smoothly since then :)

Today was the first day that I haven't been tired. Feel "normal," whatever that means any more. Went with my mom and got last minute items for Thanksgiving dinner, and we spent the afternoon chopping everything up and making pies for Thanksgiving. My sister and her family will be here probably around noon tomorrow. The only thing we have to do in the morning is last minute sweeping and dusting.

Every thing is prepped for dinner Thursday so that won't be any big deal. Just have to remember to make the rolls. I have a habit of forgetting them until we sit down to eat. Hope that doesn't happen this year. But then it wouldn't be a holiday if something didn't get forgotten.

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Thank you all for your prayers. That is one of the biggest things I'm thankful for this year. That and God's continuted healing touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment