Friday, December 5, 2008

Can't believe how much hair I lost in the shower today. At this rate I won't have any hair left by this time next week. The surprising part is it hurts to touch my head. I can't believe how sensitive it is. But is sure beats not being able to drink anything cold, or touch anything cold, and the pain in my throat. I'll take the hair loss over neuropathy any day. It's still a weird feeling to know that my hair is all falling out....someone is going to have to show me how to tie a scarf over my head! I'll have to find a pretty Christmas scarf to wear to the Christmas party next week. At this point expect for his bosses, no one Mark works with knows I have cancer. I think they'll figure it out next Thursday when I don't have any hair.....

But maybe it won't all fall out. Maybe it'll stop. and Maybe I'll wake up tomorrow 50 lbs thinner...I think not :)

I'll keep you posted....

No comments:

Post a Comment