Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Great News!

My surgery went very well. I no longer have cancer in my colon! God is good!!! And not only that, I feel great! Very little pain. Haven't had the nausea like I did after the last surgery. It's wonderful. I'm really amazed at how good I feel. I've been walking around with no problem. I get a bit lightheaded, but nothing bad. And there is no cancer in my colon! Woohoo!!!! I love being able to say that. Still have a bit in my liver, but that will be gone in a couple months.
The nurses and other people here at Mercy are awesome! I have been treated so good! Great response out of the, and they really care. They also work great as a team.

Thank you all for your prayers. I believe they really made a difference.
Love you!

Millie

www.milliescancer.blogspot.com

www.mmtarase.blogspot.com

6 comments:

  1. Great, wonderful news ... all the best to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Millie I am so happy to hear that. I have been praying and praying for you!!! Rest up and continue to heal. Hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great, great news, very happy for you
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad your surgery was a success and nothing at all like mine! I wish you all the best in your recovery and may you see remission for a very long time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Blog! You are a credit to the cancer blogging community. I have added you to my blogroll, “Cancer Blog Links” with over 600 other cancer blogs at www.beingcancer.net, a cancer networking site featuring a cancer book club, guest blogs, cancer resources and more. Please stop by and visit. If you like the site, please consider adding Being Cancer to your blogroll.
    Take care, Dennis

    ReplyDelete