Friday, February 27, 2009

chemo round 10

Actually doing pretty good this week. They didn't give me one of the chemo drugs because it causes high blood pressure and my blood pressure is up to 140/90. first time in my life it's been high. But that is also the drug that made me the most nauseated, beause i've had very little of that this week. Still pretty tired, but otherwise feeling almost like myself.


Only 2 more rounds of chemo to go. Less than a month and i'll be done! woohoo! With chemo anyway. We'll see where we go from there.

2 comments:

  1. Good job ... just 2 more. I'm definitely thinking of you.

    Daria
    Hugs for energy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which drug did they skip this week? I think I'm on the same stuff as you: Camptosar and 5-FU. Avastin will be added in a couple of rounds.

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete